Mar 16, 2020 | Dale Johnston | 4365 views
March 16 Lightning Covid-19 Update
London Lightning's priority will always be the health and safety of our athletes and their families.
Today the Lightning Board of Directors, along with Centrefield Sport's have agreed to cancel all activities until at least April 6th. In addition to the already announced gym time cancellations, the March 28th and April 4th Centrefield practices have been cancelled - as well as the postponement of our annual Spikes Volleyball fundraiser.
We will continue to monitor this situation and communicate any changes. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Team Manager,Coach or any Lightning Board Member.